Be Compliant:Get a fire risk assessment
​​​​​​​​Is A Fire Risk Assessment A Legal Requirement?
Compliance is mandatory if you fit in any of the below categories:

An employer or self-employed with business premises
A landlord responsible for business premises
A landlord of a house of multiple occupancy (HMO)
Premises providing accommodation for paying guests
Premises open to the public and consumers
Charities, churches, and voluntary organisations
Educational building, nurseries, schools, colleges
Medical facilities and care homes
Contractors responsible for all or parts of buildings
Residential property with communal or shared area

This list is not definitive/exhaustive, therefore if you are unsure if you require a Fire Risk assessment, please contact us for help/advice or your local fire/council authority, will also be able to advise.